We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
cacotigon

Captain Deep constantly disconnects from Captain Play in Fl Studio 20 and it's starting to drive me a bit nuts. There's no indication that its disconnected, but it clearly is, because changing the progression makes no corresponding changes to the bassline in Deep. They won't reconnect at all, short of restarting Fl Studio.

Gravatar
Dreamcatcher

It does that in Ableton Live 10 as well.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Are you guys using the Windows or Mac version? Which OS version exactly?

We will try to reproduce this on our end and see what's going on.

Gravatar
Dreamcatcher

Im using Windows 10 64-bit. I don't have to restart Ableton Live, but I have to remove Captain Deep and reload it again.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:02 PM Dreamcatcher wrote:

Im using Windows 10 64-bit. I don't have to restart Ableton Live, but I have to remove Captain Deep and reload it again.

Would you be so kind as to record a small video showing us this issue? You can send it to contact@mixedinkey.com and refer to this post.

We will see figure out what's going on. FL Studio is an officially supported DAW, so everything should be working 100% fine :)

Gravatar
cacotigon

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit with FL Studio v20.0.4 - I will create a video to repro later today.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com