Gravatar
Shianne

I bought mixed in key for my mac and i recently got a new computer which is a pc.. do i really have to buy a whole new license to have mixed in key on my pc??
As of right now i dont have the funds for that.. does anyone have any tip/tricks for the fastest way to run it on my mac but still have it all updated when i move it over to rekordbox on my pc??

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

We can switch the Mixed In Key license for you at no charge, but it will no longer be valid for the original operating system. This policy has been relaxing for more recent releases such as Captain Plugins, Platinum Notes 4, Flow8 Deck, and Odesi, which we provide a license for both OS with a single license.

If you only want to purchase one license, you can always use the tagged files on any computer and still view the results in your favorite DJ app.

If you need a license switched to a different operating system please write contact@mixedinkey.com. For the quickest response please include the email address, VIP Code and name that the software was originally purchased with. We will send you the download link and VIP code as soon as we have more information.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com