Gravatar
piè

Hi,
last night I tried Captain plugins for windows, but I dont understand how "Fill" behaves, because it fills a chord and not the entire progression.
Ok I know that I'm using version 2 but it does not behaves like the video I watched.

anyone can explain please?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

Great question. For right now, it only fills one measure at a time. How exactly would you like to work?

I am curious, which video did you watch?

Gravatar
Bansaw

Are there tutorial videos to watch?
I agree that some things need to be explained. As far as I know there is little documentation about it.

Maybe you guys at MixedInKey can be doing some tutorial videos ?

Gravatar
piè

https://mixedinkey.com/captain-plugins/captain-melody/

Well, it is useful to fill the entire progression..but maybe it's ok to fill just the chord, but if so then I need to see the underline notes chord..because I need to place the fill clip somewhere

or maybe we can have both

just ideas

Gravatar
Bansaw

Thanks for the link to that tutorial video.

Its the old version tho, no mention of fill etc.

Gravatar
piè

Hi Bansaw,
James asked me the video tutorial.
At the moment there are no video on the new 2.0 melody features and it's really needed as to me it's a mystery how it behaves sometimes

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

We are working on tutorial videos for Melody 2.0 :)

We will be releasing them soon when we move forward with the Beta version.

Also, if you guys haven't already, you can download the latest Beta update we released yesterday on your download page.

It should have many fixes and performance improvements :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com