We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
MTShorts

Get to the inspiring quote and the swirling "you're in trouble if this is up for more than 10 seconds) thing. It tends to spin for a good minute or more, then randomly my copy of iZotope RX7 Advance spontaneously opens. In the background Odesi continues to spin its wheels, seemingly forever.

I'm assuming this is a vst loading issue, and I have a ton, but I have no idea what the problem is or how to resolve. Any help?

Gravatar
MTShorts

Follow up: App DOES eventually load. Takes a good 10 minutes or more and if you close RX7 it will happily open it up again for you. REALLY weird behavior on an otherwise very cool program...

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

You are on Windows, correct? This happens because Odesi (Windows) scans your plugin folder each time you open the program. It's something we plan on improving on future updates.

If you do not plan on using the plugins inside Odesi, here is something you can try:

1. Wait for projects to load
  2. Press "ctrl+3" to disable VSTs
  3. Close and reopen Odesi (should be fast now?)

Let me know if it helps :)

Gravatar
MTShorts

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:48 AM MTShorts wrote:

Get to the inspiring quote and the swirling "you're in trouble if this is up for more than 10 seconds) thing. It tends to spin for a good minute or more, then randomly my copy of iZotope RX7 Advance spontaneously opens. In the background Odesi continues to spin its wheels, seemingly forever.

I'm assuming this is a vst loading issue, and I have a ton, but I have no idea what the problem is or how to resolve. Any help?

Thank you, it did eventually load. I didn't notice at first because I ended up walking away to see if it would eventually come up. I have way too many VST's, so I'm used to seeing stuff like this. My best suggestion (which I'm sure your programmers are already thinking of) is caching the VST list so it doesn't have to load it at every boot. It did finally come up, it was just behind iZotope RX 7 when it did. (That app seems to have a special love/love relationship with Odesi. The VST scan process literally opened it twice.)

Gravatar
MTShorts

While it's loading, it's definitely still having major issues with plugins. When I finally get it up and running a lot of my plugins (ones listed as supported by the app, such as Arturia's collection), aren't showing up.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com