We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
Dj Eddie B

Ok I just purchased this software. Ive made a chord in cap chord and a bassline in cpn deep. I drop capn melody in an open midi track and click connect to capn chord and it does not produce any notes from the chord i made in capn melody.

Im on ableton 9.6 and using a windows pc with win10 installed...

Gravatar
Dreamcatcher

That's not how it works. You have to make the melodies yourself or use the "Fill" tool.

Gravatar
Dj Eddie B

oh so it doesnt start it for you like it does with the chord and bassline app?

Gravatar
MTShorts

Did the original version, because I swear the video I watched before I bought it showed it connecting and having some sort of autopopulate...? (Not saying this is worse if it's intentional, I'm just confused.)

Gravatar
violetcivy

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 3:40 PM Dj Eddie B wrote:

Ok I just purchased this software. Ive made a chord in cap chord and a bassline in cpn deep. I drop capn melody in an open midi track and click connect to capn chord and it does not produce any notes from the chord i made in capn melody.

Im on ableton 9.6 and using a windows pc with win10 installed...

I'm also having this issue with FL 20. :(

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com