We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
swingtrap

I'm going to buy your software. The first thing I saw was captain plugins. It felt cool, but by getting to know it, it seemed that Captain plugins were not perfect. But in odesi, it has complete functionality, doesn't it? So I just buy odesi, right? In addition, when purchasing, do you need to use the mailbox in the forum? Also, can you modify the mailbox in the forum?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

Odesi is a really good self-contained package when you need to work on music and don't want to spend hours creating the perfect kick/snare combo, it's an ultra-fast sketchpad to get your ideas flowing.Meanwhile, Captain Plugins can be used inside your DAW, and they have very specific functions: to write chord progressions, basslines, melodies, hooks, beats, and much more. They are designed to fit into the VST plugin workflow inside your DAW.

You don't need to use the same email that you registered in the Community Page. We don't have an option to update the email in here. You would need to create a new account with the new email :)

Let me know if it helps.

Gravatar
swingtrap

Thank you, I have already purchased it. After use, there are now the following small suggestions.
1、Add music classification markers such as hiphop dance pop rnb to windows like rhythm in captain plugins
2、Whether the window of rhythm, timing, etc. in the captain plugins can be opened in the new window mode. Just like clicking rhythm in Odesi, a new window will appear.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com