We migrated this Community to a Facebook Group to provide you a better overall experience. Click here and join now!

Gravatar
zenpool1

I really wanted this to work , but in Sonar Platinum , it's glitchy at best , and some functions aren't available at all . The main screen works as advertised , but there's issues using the computer keyboard functions in both Chords and Play , rendering Play useless . The " A " key works , sounds whatever chord is selected , but the rest of the keys are dead , and worse , sends the screen to other functions or locks the program up entirely . It'll send me back to " click to play " , then after clicking , even the A key no longer works . If I'm doing something wrong , it's not intuitive . The MIDI keyboard works , so it's not a routing issue . Any movement of the resizing on the edges , makes it go entirely glitchy hiding the OK button , and once all of the screen disappeared except the header .

Any help ?

Kirk

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com