Gravatar
mrgadgetcraft

i just buy the bundle.. i have download the installer for both.. but when i try to install, both crash and freeze, i have manage to install after right click on the installer then 'run with graphic processor'... after finish installing, i try to open odesi but it freeze and only show bank white space... i try the right click and 'run with graphic processor' i only manage to see odesi term of use.. when i try to scroll and accept the term, it freeze and not responding... the same fate with the vst.. i try to open it in ableton, but it also freeze, please help me, i use window 8.1

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

Can you please email us at contact@mixedinkey.com and refer to this post?

We will be better able to assist you from there :)

Gravatar
mrgadgetcraft

I have manage to install, byt still have the problem. i have test odesi and plugin in safe mode, everything working fine in safe mode, but when i try to use in normal mode, it freeze and crash right after i open it. can anyone help me. i have wait for 2 days for email reply...

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com