Posting is temporarily disabled due to large amounts of spam. We’re working to re-enable it soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gravatar
Bansaw

I'm trying to Beta test this thing and I've got absolutely no idea how its supposed to work.
Any chance you guys could come up with at least a few lines of documentation to give us a clue.

I can paint-brush a melody in and it paints in notes within the key I am in.
Well, I can do that in my DAW piano roll if I like.

I paid for this plugin months and months ago, and I've struggled with the bugs etc. Its been frustrating.
Would love this journey to have a happy ending. Give us a clue with Melody. Couple of hours work and you can churn a tutorial video out.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

We are going to release some updates with workflow and features improvements soon. Then, we will release tutorials for it, including an in-depth tutorial for Melody 2.0.

I agree with you that we should've done this earlier. We will keep this in mind for the next Beta releases so that it doesn't happen again.

Gravatar
Bansaw

thanks, looking forward to it. : )

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com