Posting is temporarily disabled due to large amounts of spam. We’re working to re-enable it soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gravatar
Badboym

Hi there guys I need some help,I normally arrange my music folders by month eg:March 2019 and put all the tracks in there released for that month so it goes from January 2018 to December 2018 question is when I drop my music in mik it comes out with diff different keys all my music is in A so how can I arrange them in folders so that I can find all the tracks listed from 1A to 12A to find tracks easier from new tracks to older tracks

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

You should check out our Harmonic Mixing Guide. In addition to some advanced harmonic mixing techniques, it has some tips on how to organize your playlist.

Here is my suggestion:

For each key that’s on your hard drive, create separate folders in Live (for example, 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, and so on). Then drag and drop files from Mixed In Key into their corresponding folders in your computer.

Let me know if it helps :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com