Posting is temporarily disabled due to large amounts of spam. We’re working to re-enable it soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gravatar
datan0ir

If a tag contains only numbers (for example 154, 214, 2562) Mixed in Key removes the entire tag and leaves it blank...

I have hundreds of music files from artists who only have numbers as an artist name and MIK removed all the artist tags leaving me with a broken collection which I now have to retag manually.

Please fix this!

Also having no search function on this forum is strange. How are we to find any topics regarding the issues we have? There must be hundreds of duplicate questions asked over and over again.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi there,

Which field is MIK removing the tags? (i.e. Artist Name, Comments, Song Name, etc)

In regards to Forum Search, it's something that we have on our To-Do list, but we didn't have the time to implement it yet :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com