Posting is temporarily disabled due to large amounts of spam. We’re working to re-enable it soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gravatar
DJ Nostalgia

As I have had no response from Support I thought I would try the Community...

Is there any way to reverse the 'auto cue points' feature in MIK?
First time I used it, I had the option selected (default?) & now I have a music collection full of 8 useless random cue points - off-beat, etc.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hi,

I think I remember replying to your email on this. But, I will leave the answer here as well :)

When you go to your Entire Collection tab, select all songs you want the cue points deleted for, right-click and select "Remove Cue Points". You will still see the cue points inside MIK, but they will be removed from the actual file. You may have to analyze your files again in your DJ software to detect the change.

If you want to disable the cue points from being exported in the future, just go to MIK Settings -> Export Cue Points -> and you will see the option to disable it.

Let me know if it helps :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com