Posting is temporarily disabled due to large amounts of spam. We’re working to re-enable it soon. Thank you for your patience.

Gravatar
stel

Hello!

I am attempting to use an old S4 with the Mixed in Key Flow Software which is asking for the controller to be in midi mode. I have tried using the controller editor which seems to start up okay and from what I understand this should put the controller into midi mode automatically? Flow still does not see this. I have freshly installed the S4 drivers and the Traktor Control Panel shows that "interface is connected".

Not sure what to do next to get this going and hoping someone can offer some advice? I have also tried the shortcut "shift + browse"but I do not get any changes - apparently the loop indicator on the decks should show "on" to show midi mode activated. I am not getting any of these things.

Cheers

Stel

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Stel,

Here is an article that can help you with switching your controller to MIDI Mode: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/210264145-How-to-Switch-Your-Native-Instruments-Controller-to-MIDI-Mode

Let me know if it helps :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com