ACTIVATION CODE

Gravatar
DJRG1
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:23 PM
HI I HAVE REBOOTED MY PC AND I NEED MY ACTIVATION CODE HOW CAN I FIND THIS
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Sunday, August 07, 2011 10:48 PM
I have emailed you your VIP code. Thanks for posting, I am happy to help. Download requests should be sent to contact@mixedinkey.com. For the quickest response please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab. We may need help to locate your transaction details, so a copy/paste from the History tab will help. Also, please include the email address and name that the software was originally purchased with. We will send you the download link as soon as we have more information. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
TedyN
Monday, January 12, 2009 8:54 AM
can you sending me too active code,because i was restored my windows :S
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Monday, January 12, 2009 1:56 PM
HI TedyN, Thanks for posting, I am happy to help. I couldn't find a copy registered under the email address you used for this forum. Please send an email to contact@mixedinkey.com from the email address you used for your purchase. Please also include the name you used to register the software and a copy/paste from your Paypal history. I will send you a VIP code as soon as we hear from you. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
Circuit Breaker
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:53 PM
Can you please send me the vip activation code, because i have just gave a format to my pc and therefore lost it. Thanks, Circuit Breaker
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 6:21 PM
Hi, May I ask you to please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab? We need help to locate your transaction details, so emailing a copy/paste from History tab to contact@mixedinkey.com will help. We’ll send you the download link as soon as we have more information. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Chad P
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 6:21 PM
Hi, May I ask you to please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab? We need help to locate your transaction details, so emailing a copy/paste from History tab to contact@mixedinkey.com will help. We’ll send you the download link as soon as we have more information. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Chad P
Gravatar
redomedeo
Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:54 PM
need a VIp COde pls
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Thursday, June 10, 2010 3:00 PM
Gravatar
djlos
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:49 PM
Chad, how are you man, same thing I've re imaged my mac and backed up the dmg but not the vip or activation code, could you please send it ? I really appreciate it.
Gravatar
djlos
Friday, July 02, 2010 6:58 PM
just sent the receipt thanks much!!
Gravatar
DJ_ule
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:20 PM
please send vip code...???
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:40 PM
Thanks for posting, I am happy to help. Download requests should be sent to contact@mixedinkey.com. For the quickest response please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab. We may need help to locate your transaction details, so a copy/paste from the History tab will help. Also, please include the email address and name that the software was originally purchased with. We will send you the download link as soon as we have more information. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
geah
Friday, September 10, 2010 3:37 AM
I also need my vip code... restored mac. please please please!
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Friday, September 10, 2010 2:39 PM
Thanks for posting, I am happy to help. Download requests should be sent to contact@mixedinkey.com. For the quickest response please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab. We may need help to locate your transaction details, so a copy/paste from the History tab will help. Also, please include the email address and name that the software was originally purchased with. We will send you the download link as soon as we have more information. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
oooters
Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:44 PM
i have the same problem can someone send me the activation code please !
Gravatar
trancettaro
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:57 PM
i also need the vip code, cuz i was restored my windows :(
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:56 PM
Gravatar
colmcg
Sunday, January 01, 2012 7:26 AM
hi i just bought mixin key and i have an activation code but it wont work an ideas
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:57 PM
The most common mistake is that a blank space is accidentally copied either at the beginning or end of the VIP code. Check for a copied blank space, and if you find one delete it then restart the program and it should work. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
djajmal
Tuesday, January 03, 2012 3:30 PM
please can you give me a activation key for mixed in key 4
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:24 PM
Download and VIP code requests should be sent to contact@mixedinkey.com. For the quickest response please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab. We may need help to locate your transaction details, so a copy/paste from the History tab will help. Also, please include the email address and name that the software was originally purchased with. We will send you the download link as soon as we have more information. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
dj phatfish
Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:35 AM
can i get a new activation key
Gravatar
DJ Glauber
Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:29 AM
please code vip for my pc windows???
Gravatar
Gabesz.89
Monday, January 23, 2012 6:32 AM
pls vip code!
Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Monday, January 23, 2012 4:45 PM
Download and VIP code requests should be sent to contact@mixedinkey.com. For the quickest response please log into your PayPal or Google Checkout account and look up your History tab. We may need help to locate your transaction details, so a copy/paste from the History tab will help. Also, please include the email address and name that the software was originally purchased with. We will send you the download link as soon as we have more information. Cheers, Chad P
Gravatar
vanloo
Saturday, November 15, 2014 1:57 PM

hey
where do i activate with my vip code???!! i just downloaded the software andf its not opening

Gravatar
Chad P (Mixed In Key)
Monday, November 17, 2014 5:16 AM

What operating system are you using?

Community Participation:
27 replies, 4276 DJs

It is very quick to sign up.  Join the discussion now:   Start posting