Gravatar
FLWB

I'd like the ability to do a more refined track search so that I can more quickly find tracks matching a specific criteria. It would be great if I could select the tag fields to search. (Similar to the advanced search in Media Monkey.) Search by specific fields; contains, and/or, etc.
I've got over 50K tracks mapped, but it can be difficult trying to pinpoint specific tracks I want to choose to prep for a set. Especially if I want to do a little on the fly.

Example: I have a track: Fort Knox Five - Don't Go (Feat Joe Quarterman) Key result is 7A. I'd like to build a little a round that groove. So I check the wheel for 7A. I can sort by energy level (7) or genre or tempo . That's all good.
But I'd really like to be able to use the search to filter down by the Grouping field so I can limit the result to tracks I have tagged as Funk or Breaks or Breaks and Funk. This way I can have a more refined search so I waste less time looking for tracks.

This would make mixed in key even more powerful.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey,

We've had a few customer requests for this feature and we always try to give our customers what they ask for. So while I, unfortunately, do not know when this feature will be added, it is something we are definitely looking into adding to MIIK in the future :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com