Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey,

We are excited to share our newest development: Captain Plugins - Brand-new VSTs for music composition.

Image Text

Write your own chord progressions, catchy hooks, and basslines. Create your own beats. Speed up your music production. Learn from the community of other musicians who have written great songs.

Best of all? You can do all this inside your DAW!!

Learn more about the plugins.

There are 4 more plugins coming soon. If you own a Captain Plugins license, you'll get them automatically, for free.

Gravatar
Hereafter

So whats the difference between Odesi & this one...

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:40 PM Hereafter wrote:

So whats the difference between Odesi & this one...

Hey, great question:

Captain Plugins are an evolution of Odesi. We took the technology inside Odesi and broke it apart into "modular" VSTs that you can add to individual MIDI channels. You can put Captain Chords on a new MIDI channel inside Ableton Live, Captain Hook on your Melody channel, and so on. Captain Plugins are like smaller versions of Odesi that run inside your favorite DAW like Ableton Live or Logic.

We just uploaded a new video on Youtube about the Plugins, check it out:

Gravatar
Nacho Ruiz DJ

Captain Plugins are an evolution of Odesi.

So any discount for Odesi users?

Thanks

Gravatar
Yakov (Mixed In Key)

YES! We are giving a $30 discount to all Odesi customers. You can get it on https://get.mixedinkey.com/captain-plugins (you'll see the Upgrade option)

Gravatar
Nacho Ruiz DJ

YES! We are giving a $30 discount to all Odesi customers.

Nice! Thanks, Yakov!

Gravatar
shawn.hsu

Got it already, job well done you guys. But I was kinda disappointed to find out that it only offers Maj/Min scales.

Will you add more scale options like those in Odesi?

Gravatar
Greenfly

So basically $49 for a plugin version of standalone software lol with some clever marketing. Only an idiot would think they are getting some kind of deal here.

Scalar from Pluginboutique is cheaper and most probably will be discounted at Christmas. I picked it up for 29.99

Gravatar
Volt9

Hey all,

Great, bought the update right away!

Is there a expected timeline for the other plugins to be released?

Thanks!
Glenn

Gravatar
Drezo

On Friday, December 8, 2017 1:34 AM shawn.hsu wrote:

Got it already, job well done you guys. But I was kinda disappointed to find out that it only offers Maj/Min scales.

Will you add more scale options like those in Odesi?

Agreed, great tool -- but limited

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Friday, December 8, 2017 10:39 AM Volt9 wrote:

Hey all,

Thanks!
Glenn

They will be released very soon. We are making final touches to Captain Deep, Captain Melody, and Captain Hook :)

Gravatar
RajahP

And when will the Windows version be released?

Gravatar
davideallasina

When I try to insert che VIP code for Captain: An error occurred while validating your VIP code. Please email us at contact@mixedinkey.com for additional support.

PLEASE HELP!

Gravatar
John Nguyen

Aw man, I bought Captain Chords without realizing that this was an option.

Gravatar
Volt9

Great, looking forward to release! :-)

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 4:41 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

On Friday, December 8, 2017 10:39 AM Volt9 wrote:

Hey all,

Thanks!
Glenn

They will be released very soon. We are making final touches to Captain Deep, Captain Melody, and Captain Hook :)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:39 PM RajahP wrote:

And when will the Windows version be released?

It will be released early 2018. We don't have an exact date for the release, but we already started developing it :)

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:57 AM davideallasina wrote:

When I try to insert che VIP code for Captain: An error occurred while validating your VIP code. Please email us at contact@mixedinkey.com for additional support.

PLEASE HELP!

Hey David,

Can you please email us at contact@mixedinkey.com with your VIP Code for Captain Plugins? We will get this sorted out :)

Gravatar
Jonesy DJ

This is dope!
So much fun to use and super fast!
Odesi is great but this is "too the point" and it's all right inside the DAW!
Great work chaps!

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com