Gravatar
drsj2000

How are you going to market to me in the email that I will have a discount if I get the "Master Collection" for $49 when I have all your updated products except for one, Odesi 3? And then saying I can get all the upgrades, shouldn't that come with what I already paid? -insulted

Sounds like I chumped into paying for than I should have.

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey there,

If you already have all our products, then you are all set to go :)

Odesi 3 is a free upgrade from Odesi 2 and 1, so you should have the latest version for that as well.

The custom discount is created by our system. Can you please shoot us an email at contact@mixedinkey.com with the VIP Codes for your products?

I will check our database to see what's going on with the other upgrades.

Gravatar
deck3rt

I too have bought 3 of your product and also have introduced countless others to your products, Just wondering if there is anything for your loyal followers that would like the 149$ package that have already spent close to that with your company. does not seem fair that someone just hearing about the program now is able to get all the programs yet someone who has had licences for years would end up paying more to attain the rest of the programs. Not that Im complaining as I am happy with my purchases just that its held me back from buying the new programs I want as in the end I would have spent way more then 149$. Just curious

Gravatar
deck3rt

I too have bought 3 of your product and also have introduced countless others to your products, Just wondering if there is anything for your loyal followers that would like the 149$ package that have already spent close to that with your company. does not seem fair that someone just hearing about the program now is able to get all the programs yet someone who has had licences for years would end up paying more to attain the rest of the programs. Not that Im complaining as I am happy with my purchases just that its held me back from buying the new programs I want as in the end I would have spent way more then 149$. Just curious

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 4:56 AM deck3rt wrote:

Hi there,

Absolutely. You should be eligible for some discounts on our Master Collection :)

Can you please email contact@mixedinkey.com with your VIP Code to your current products, and we will see what offers we have available for you.

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com