Gravatar
djmichaelgaudry

Would love to see the ability to create "Track lists" within the software .
A lot of the time I have MIK running on a second monitor anyways . But would be nice to see the the add in function to create a track list within the software for reference . For the times when your Importing a massive 7800 tracks to the software . Jamming on the odd tune going hmm would love to build a set around that song ^_^ .

PS software seems to be running way better . In the past Importing a folder of this size would hard lock my system and have to force restart .
Any plans coming up for MIK in 2018 ?

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 4:09 AM djmichaelgaudry wrote:

Would love to see the ability to create "Track lists" within the software .

Hey Michael,

Did you know that you can create playlists on the left-side panel? Or, do you mean, you would like MIK to create some smart/dynamic playlists automatically for you?

PS software seems to be running way better . In the past Importing a folder of this size would hard lock my system and have to force restart .

I am glad to hear that the software is running a lot faster now. We've had our developers working really hard to improve MIK's performance.

Any plans coming up for MIK in 2018 ?

Our developers are currently developing our new Captain Plugins, but we will probably have a MIK upgrade in 2018. I am just not sure when it'll be :)

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com