Gravatar
joejackson117

Tweak 1: Analyse external midi to FOLLOW the results of Caption

Tweak 2: Pass the result from Capt. Play to Capt.Chords, (not just "drag clip to DAW") Caption play feather is already

Tweak 3: Make Capt. Deep more sophisticated by having the bass not simply repeat the same note (put grace notes in and non-diatonics etc)

Scaler and EZkeys will analyze our Midi Data ! You guys are already awesome but some Producers need this feature so we can FULLY express our ideas that are in OUR head with 100% confidence and guidance ! not just premade Bass and Melodys patterns I'm pretty sure you guys thought about this but this just a friendly reminder !

Gravatar
joejackson117

Producer need more freedom within the plugin not so much spoon feed tactics .

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Joe,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate it your suggestions. In fact, we already started to work on some of them ;)

In regards to Tweak 2, if you use the Play tab in Captain Chords, you can copy your work to other tabs (i.e. verse) by clicking on the 3 vertical dots at the Play tab, clicking "Copy" and do the same thing on another tab (i.e. verse) and click on "Paste". Let me know if it helps :)

Gravatar
Bansaw

> at the Play tab, clicking "Copy" and do the same thing on another tab (i.e. verse) and click on "Paste"

Does this mean that you can Jam in Capt.Play and copy the chords you played to Capt.Chords?
Because before you could only drag that Midi to the DAW.

Gravatar
joejackson117

Yes, exactly... copy the chords, melody, or bass ! That would absolutely help the producer 100 percent express the ideas that are already in their head, effortlessly. Thats the goal, we need to be able to easily express OUR thoughts, instead of being given a set chord progression to begin with that has the incapability to be altered with the pre-made melodies that are already given. I never usually comment but I seriously believe in this Captain Chords because it is so close to unlocking what "Scaler", "EZ Keys", other chord based plug-ins, etc... doesn't have! If they added this feature, it would no doubly be the number one on the market... worth the money.

Gravatar
JMG8

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:39 PM Bansaw wrote:

> at the Play tab, clicking "Copy" and do the same thing on another tab (i.e. verse) and click on "Paste"

Does this mean that you can Jam in Capt.Play and copy the chords you played to Capt.Chords?
Because before you could only drag that Midi to the DAW.

Not quite, read it again.
You can copy if you use the "PLAY TAB" in Captain Chords (not Captain Play)

Gravatar
xbitz

@joejackson117, IMO what do u think that is RapidComposer, check the two videos at the bottom of http://eurodancetutorial.blogspot.com/2014/06/rapidcomposer-eurodance-music.html , works as CC but instead of chord that one is phrase based

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com