Gravatar
lutherbaker

I'd like to work concurrently in Odesi and Ableton Live.

When I switch to Live and play notes via MIDI, Odesi is responding. How do I turn off MIDI input in Odesi?

-Luther

Gravatar
James Araujo - MIK Team

Hey Luther,

One thing you can try is to go to the MIDI tab in Odesi and disconnect your controller from it, but you will have to connect it again when you switch to Odesi. It can be quite some work if you are always going back-and-forth between the apps, but we will definitely think of a better solution that we can implement for you and other users that have a similar workflow in the future.

Gravatar
lutherbaker

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:54 PM James Araujo - MIK Team wrote:

Hey Luther,

One thing you can try is to go to the MIDI tab in Odesi and disconnect your controller from it, but you will have to connect it again when you switch to Odesi. It can be quite some work if you are always going back-and-forth between the apps, but we will definitely think of a better solution that we can implement for you and other users that have a similar workflow in the future.

Thanks James,

No worries - that solution is reasonable to me! For what it is worth, my Mac version of the software doesn't have a "MIDI" tab - but I was able to find the "MIDI/Audio" menu which allows me to quickly disconnect the appropriate keyboard. For what it is worth, Live has the same problem. I just solve it by not arming a track.

Thanks, -Luther

Support

If you want to re-install your software, you can click here to recover your download links and your VIP Codes.

If you have any other tech support questions, email us at contact@mixedinkey.com